Monday to Sunday24 Hrs
Basic caretaking package includes and is not limited to 1 inspection every 10-14 days performing the following checks:
· Check mooring lines and fenders
· Check canvas work/bimini tops. Secure and or remove for high wind/storms
· Airing of the vessel and check dehumidifier if one is on board.
· Check for ingress of fresh and saltwater.
· Manually activate float switches and check bilge levels
· Check bilge pumps, switches and alarms
· Check battery water levels and voltages of all systems - Engine, house and gen set.
· Security of hatches and doors and any evidence of pests
· Additional checks and reports before and after adverse weather to ensure your vessel is safe and secure to give you peace of mind.
This package is priced at $160 per calendar month for vessels up to 60ft length overall, vessels over 60ft $210 per month. One off visits available at short notice, please contact for a quote;
Stay informed about our latest products and promotions
Keep me updated
Total Yacht Care Blog
A Glaze Bay of Islands
Peller Clean Propeller Coating, Foul release coating