Total Yacht Care has an extensive range of services available. We can also point you in the right direction for anything else, like mechanical services, sail making, upholstery etc. Just get in contact with us.
The idea behind wax is to prolong the shine, not to restore it. Don’t wait until your boat starts looking dull to wax it. If you keep gelcoat protected with a regular coat of carnauba wax, that new boat shine will last nearly forever.
Left it too long?
Then a cut and wax is what you need. This process cuts the gelcoat back to a fresh gloss which eliminates the oxidation after which it is then finely polished and waxed to to bring up a deep long lasting shine.
We use polishers and quality wool and foam pads for the best results every time. You won’t be disappointed
Contact us for a quote
BEFORE AND AFTER
Stainless steel in a saltwater environment is always hard to keep looking its best. We use dedicated stainless steel polishing products to bring your boats stainless steel work back to it best.
The last thing you want to be doing on the weekend is cleaning your boat, so leave it with us and we’ll take care of it. When the weekend comes you can be on the water having fun instead.
Services available but not limited to
- Hand wash and towel dry
- Grip tread cleaning
- Cut and polish/wax top sides and cabin.
- Teak cleaning and brightening
- Stainless steel polishing
- Rust mark removal
We also offer internal cleaning and detailing. Services available are;
- Carpet stain cleaning
- Polishing varnish work
- Heads and shower cleaning,
- Laundry of bedding
- Mildew removal
- Bilge clean and empty (contained, not overboard)
- Engine and engine room degrease
- Dehumidifier rental
We use high end bio-degradable products for quality finish and peace of mind.
Just lock up and leave your vessel on return to the marina and simply give us a call and we’ll look after the rest
After a long week working, you can get straight out on the water by using our unique Stock The Galley service. We provide you with all your needs in advance! From basic supplies to a ready to cook gourmet meal and flowers, our service specialists will take care of you with your own personal concierge. Just 24 hours’ notice of your requirements and all will be on board ready to go when you arrive at the marina.
Basic caretaking checks at intervals of your liking, performing the following checks
- Check mooring lines and fenders
- Check canvas work/bimini tops. Secure and or remove for high wind/storms
- Airing of the vessel and check dehumidifier
- Check for ingress of fresh and saltwater
- Manually activate bilge pumps and check bilges
- Security of hatches and doors and any evidence of pests
- Run engine and generator
- Additional checks and reports before and after adverse weather to ensure your vessel is safe and secure to give you peace of mind
- We email you a report and pictures of your vessel with every inspection or piece of work carried out
Mike is a qualified captain able to assist with boat movements, deliveries and sea trails. Mike has a vast amount of experience on sailing and power vessels. Contact us for more information.
Total Yacht Care have a centre console RIB available for towing vessels around the Opua area.